Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Same ol' same ol'

Madness should be lumped into the same category of animation as illWillPress, in that nothing has changed in half a decade, and the author simply reuses old assets from previous films. Normally, you see a progression in an artist's talent after a while. It simply isn't the case with this series.

If Krinkels has gone this long without making something new and original, then perhaps the best thing to do is to just stop and relish the fame he once garnered instead of beating it into mediocrity.

Krinkels responds:

I intend to beat this even further than mediocrity. I will keep doing this until you all hate it.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Hmmm...

Anyone else think that these music videos have lost their edge? I'd like to see Weebl focus on other more original ideas.

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Not funny.

Bland. This series has become nothing but a tirade of complaints regarding some random piece of pop culture. Maybe it's time to end this series and move on to something more than flogging the same tired shtick every month.

Thank you for leaving behind that fucking squirrel.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Great work!

Short, sweet, and touching. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

:-)

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

HA! Great fun!

Good work! Love the smoke and impact effects.

I think at this point your films need to break out of the constraining fixed camera position. Get a little more creative with your cinematography!

:-)

Mottis responds:

To tell you the truth, I have been thinking about trying out some 3d animating. I mean, how hard can it be? It's just like flash, but.... with one more dimension. ^^

HK's Phoenix Wrong 3 HK's Phoenix Wrong 3

Absolutely hilarious!

I love it when these are done so well.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

I don't get it.

... and I'm usually pretty quick to see some sort of hidden metaphor, but this was far from intelligible. There's hardly any point to any of this. Mediocre art and animation. Good audio.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Hilarious!

How long did this take?

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

Awesome!

Fantastic art style! Solid frame by frame animation. Great work!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Exceptional work.

Fantastic art, animation, and composition! It's been wonderful to watch you get better and better with each new movie.

Hilarious twist at the end. Haha!