Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Same ol' same ol'

Madness should be lumped into the same category of animation as illWillPress, in that nothing has changed in half a decade, and the author simply reuses old assets from previous films. Normally, you see a progression in an artist's talent after a while. It simply isn't the case with this series.

If Krinkels has gone this long without making something new and original, then perhaps the best thing to do is to just stop and relish the fame he once garnered instead of beating it into mediocrity.

Krinkels responds:

I intend to beat this even further than mediocrity. I will keep doing this until you all hate it.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Hmmm...

Anyone else think that these music videos have lost their edge? I'd like to see Weebl focus on other more original ideas.

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Not funny.

Bland. This series has become nothing but a tirade of complaints regarding some random piece of pop culture. Maybe it's time to end this series and move on to something more than flogging the same tired shtick every month.

Thank you for leaving behind that fucking squirrel.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Nice!

Great ride, and performs well for a flash game. If you're going to make a sequel/expansion, it would be nice to see if you could apply some rudimentary texture map on that road by using the papervision framework.

Also, please please PLEASE build in an option to turn off the voice over. Joshua Tomar's voice and the radio chatter is nothing short of aggravating right from the start.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome game...

...until I started hearing all of the racial slurs. Lose them and you'll easily have one of the best online games of year.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Boring and poorly designed.

All I had to do was move back and forth, and after one minute the music starts grating on you.

Toward the end, some of the collision detection went wonky and pixels weren't collected. Then when a bunch of pixels hit the bottom, their gradient splashes choked my machine to the point where my screen froze and I lost the game. I have a 2.4Ghz Core2 Quad processor with 4 Gb of RAM, so I find it hard to swallow that you'd let this kind of flawed design go through.

_-={To Tread Carefully}=-_ _-={To Tread Carefully}=-_

Ooo!

Good one, sir!

MaestroRage responds:

does it make you all tingly :D?! This one makes me all tingly.

In a i'm such an awesome careful treader way.

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!

Bad Touch RMX Bad Touch RMX

Meh...

Not really a true remix. Where is the rest of the song? If all you do is loop the chorus then it just gets annoying after the first repetition.

Be My Bitch Be My Bitch

You bastard....

I was singing this in the car the other day.

Hahah!

Alien kid Alien kid

I like this.

I'd like this even more if it were on a rendered background. Seeing the world in which this kid lives would be very interesting.

mindchamber's red baron! mindchamber's red baron!

Great work!

Nice color and composition. Quick question! How to you give it that watercolor texture? Is it a brush, a layer overlay, or a filter effect?

jouste responds:

thanks dude!

its all about the plaster textures on cgtextures set too multiply or overlay. (don't go too crazy or else it looks a little forced) hope that answers your question!

thanks for the review. love vega's epic mount!

*highfives*